New to 2019, Spypoint introduce the new SOLAR-DARK to their collection of non-cellular Trail Cameras.
This model feature a 12 MP camera for use with the multiple capture modes, capturing up to 6 photos per detection, as well as built-in, full HD video recording (1080p) with sound.
Other features include the 42 invisible (black) LED’s and a 2 inch viewing & configuration screen with zoom and pan functions when reviewing photos.
The SOLAR-DARK includes a built-in solar panel for unlimited battery life.
– 12MP Camera
– 42 Invisible (black) LEDs
– 0.07s Trigger speed
– Up to 33.5m (110ft) detection range
– Multiple capture modes
– Fully adjustable settings
– 2″ Colour screen with zoom & pan functions
– Includes 16GB SD Card
– Requires 8xAA batteries optional (not incl.)
– 7 day schedule setup
– Mount: Standard ¼” -20 tripod
– Definition: 12MP
– Flash Range: 27.4m (90ft) ‘
– Trigger Speed: 0.07s
– Stamp on Pictures: Date, time, moon phase and temperature (℃/°F)
– Multi-Shot Mode: Up to 6 pictures per detection
– Resolution: (HD 1080p)
– File Format: AVI
– Stamp: Date, time, temperature (°C/°F) and moon phase
– Sound Recording: Yes
– Memory Card: Includes 16GB SD Card
– Power: 8xAA batteries (optional)