The SIG SAUER© ZULU5 HD Binoculars offer outstanding High Definition performance in a traditional closed-bridge design. Created to meet the demanding requirements of professional hunters and guides around the world, the ZULU5 provides rugged reliability in the field in all weather conditions while delivering razor-sharp resolution and superior light transmission across the entire color spectrum. These HD binoculars are perfect for glassing in all terrains, from wide open western hunting to hardwood forests and heavy brush. The lightweight, ergonomic ZULU5 belongs in your pack on your next hunt.
High definition extra-low dispersion glass offers enhanced clarity and color in a ruggedized and lightweight magnesium body binocular.
- High Definition HD glass offers superior clarity and color correctness while our silver deposition phase-coated BAK4 prisms with dielectric mirror coating deliver unmatched resolution and image contrast
- Broadband fully multi-coated lens system offers a bright and vivid image even in low-light conditions
- Lightweight and durable magnesium alloy body
- Durable rubber armor further protects the ZULU5, while also providing non-slip grip with or without gloves on
- Dependable waterproof (IPX-7 rated for complete water immersion up to 1 meter) and fog-proof performance
- The multi-position twist-up eyecups provide generous eye relief and a custom fit for each user
- The ZULU5 binocular is tripod-compatible and also includes tethered objective lens covers, a deluxe neck / shoulder strap, lens cloth, and a premium padded ballistic nylon case
- The ZULU5 is covered by SIG SAUER’s INFINITE Guarantee and Electronics Limited Warranty, see website for full details.