The revolutionary SIG SAUER© OSCAR3 mini spotting scope features advanced electronic image stabilisation technology that fits in the palm of your hand – no tripod required. The proprietary SOS (SIG Optic Stabiliser) system is gyroscopically stabilised to cancel out unwanted shaking and vibrations that can blur an image, especially at higher spotting scope magnification levels. Due to its small size and extended ranging capabilities, the OSCAR3 is ideal for backpacking, hunting, wildlife and sports observation, law enforcement, and military reconnaissance. The innovative OSCAR3 packs full-size spotting scope performance into a compact hand-held design.
The OSCAR3 10-20x30mm is an industry first innovative mini spotting scope featuring electronic image-stabilisation, putting rock-solid spotting scope magnification in the palm of your hand, no tripod required.
- Due to the OSCAR3 size and ranging capability, it is ideal for backpacking, spot/stalk and tree stand archery, or long range rifle hunting in open country or mountains as well as concealed viewing situations for LE or Military use
- Our SOS (SIG Optic Stabiliser) system allows for quick and easy target identification by stabilising the image and virtually eliminating a shaky image for all users
- The low dispersion, fully multi-coated glass with BAK4 prism provides you with the maximum in color clarity and image brightness creating crisp resolution and image contrast
- Offer 6-12x or 10-20x magnification range adjustment directly in front of the eyepiece along with a focus adjusting objective
- Utilizes a rugged, lightweight polymer housing wrapped in a durable rubber armor for extreme grip and protection
- Offers a multi-position twist-up eyecup that provides a generous eye relief for all users
- Dependable waterproof (IPX-4 rated) and fog-proof performance
- 1-handed power selector wheel for ease of operation while holding a rifle or bow
- The KILO2000 is covered by SIG SAUER’s INFINITE Guarantee and Electronics Limited Warranty, see website for full details.